27 July 2006

Sheehan once again desperate for attention

The crazy psycho lady, Cindy Sheehan, is apparently increasing efforts to undermine the memory of her own late son, Casey. Her most recent action involves the purchase of a five-acre plot of land in Crawford, Texas (the same town where President Bush has his ranch). Get this, in order to make the purchase, she had to spend some of the insurance money that she received after Casey was killed in Iraq.

Sheehan is quoted as saying, "We decided to buy property in Crawford to use until George's [Bush] resignation or impeachment, which we all hope is soon for the sake of the world. I can't think of a better way to use Casey's insurance money than for peace, and I am sure that Casey approves." I honestly don't see how buying a property in the President's hometown will do anything to encourage peace. How does she know whether her son would approve of that or not? His choice to join the service indicates to me that perhaps it's the other way around. The brave men and women who have committed themselves to fight for this country and for the freedom of citizens in other nations deserve our support. They do not need to be hearing about crazy "schlampes" who are anti-war and anti-US troops.

I hope this isn't true, but I get the impression that Cindy Sheehan was a ticking time-bomb in regards to the anti-war movement. She was going to explode eventually and I think she has wrongly capitalized on her son's death. I would be ashamed if people I loved used my death as a vehicle to express their disdain about something. You cannot properly mourn someone when you are jumping in front of cameras going ballistic that they died for "no reason," or "an unjust war." Casey wouldn't have been over in Iraq if he geniunely felt there was no reason to the unjust war.

I know this is a very incoherent entry and I apologize, but people like Sheehan disgust me to the point where I lose brain cells just thinking about her. Maybe that is all a part of her evil plan...who knows...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

I'm far more incoherent when I'm blogging. Most people can't even see the screen when they've drank as much as me ... when I feel like blogging. Anyway, don't you think the USA should buy Scotland? We're very strategically important and Sean Connery is Scottish! Hotboy

5:44 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

She's investing for the future. Property prices should rebound in that region area after the impeachment.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home